Get in touch
We would love to hear about your ideas for fundraising and support you along the way so please do get in touch and tell us more.
Digital fundraising pack
Our digital fundraising pack is full of handy downloads to help you raise money.
- Fundraising guide. A guide full of ideas, hints and tips to host great fundraising events
- Bunting. Brighten up your event with our easy to make bunting
- Poster. Tell your friends and family about your event with our downloadable poster
- Top tips for asking for money. Asking friends and family for donations can be daunting, but our top tips make it simpler
- Fundraising online. Set up a fundraising page for your event or activity online with JustGiving
- Sponsorship forms and Gift Aid declaration
Setting up your fundraising page
The simplest way to kick-start your fundraising is to set up a page on JustGiving. Pages are quick to set up, easy to share with friend and family, and the money you raise will come directly to us!
- Tell your story. Tell your supporters about the work of the National Literacy Trust, and why you have chosen to fundraise
- Add a photo. Make it personal! Your supporters will be more than generous if they can see a friendly face.
- Set a target. People with a target on their page often raise significantly more than those who don't.
We would be happy to send you collection boxes, balloons, stickers and t-shirts. Let us know what you are planning and the support you need.
Sending your money to us
- Donate via our website. Deposit the money you have raised into your bank account, and make a donation here. Don't forget to let us know how you raised the money so that we can say thank you!
- Send us a cheque. Please make it payable to the National Literacy Trust and send it to 68 South Lambeth Road, London, SW8 1RL. Include a note to tell us how you raised the money.
- Pay directly into our bank account. Please call the fundraising team on 020 7820 6254 for details
- Please don't send cash in the post!
If you have any questions about any events, please get in touch with with our Fundraising and Events Manager Laura on 020 7820 6254, or send her an email