Digital fundraising pack
Our digital fundraising pack is full of handy downloads to help you raise money.
• Fundraising guide: A guide full of ideas, hints and tips to host great fundraising events
• Bunting: Brighten up you event with our easy to make bunting
• Poster: Tell your friends and family all about your event with our downloadable poster
• Top tips for asking for money: Asking friends and family for money can be daunting, but our top tips make it much simpler
• Sponsorship forms and Gift Aid declaration
Please contact us if you would like to receive some fundraising resources to assist with your event or activity.
Getting your money to us
The simplest way to kick-start your fundraising is to set up a page on JustGiving. Pages are quick to set up, easy to share with friends and family, and the money you raise will come directly to us! Follow our tips to make your page as effective as possible:
• Tell your story: Tell your supporters about the National Literacy Trust, and why you have decided to fundraise
• Add a photo: Make it personal! Your supporters will be more generous if they can see a friendly face
• Set a target: People with a target on their page raise significantly more than those who don’t
Another way to ask for donations is by using sponsorship forms or collection boxes. There are a number of options if you collect your donations in cash:
• Donate via our website – Deposit the money you have raised in your bank account, and make a donation here. Don’t forget to let us know how you raised the money so we can say thank you properly
• Send us a cheque - Please make it payable to National Literacy Trust and send it to 68 South Lambeth Road, London, SW8 1RL. Include a note to tell us how you raised the money
• Please don’t send cash in the post. We would hate for it to get lost!