We would love to team up with your school to raise vital funds to support our work! Whether you want to dress up for World Book Day, hold a Books and Bakes sale or do your own thing, there are plenty of ways that you can get involved and raise donations.
Get in touch
We would love to hear all about your fundraising ideas and support you along the way, so please do get in touch to tell us more.
Your fundraising guide
Our digital fundraising pack is full of handy downloads to help you raise funds.
- Schools fundraising guide. Download our handy guide for lots of tips and ideas
- Bunting. Brighten up your event with our easy-to-make bunting
- Schools Poster. Tell your friends and family about your event with our downloadable poster
- Sponsorship forms and Gift Aid declaration
We would also be happy to send you collection boxes, balloons, stickers and t-shirts to help with your fundraising. Let us know what you are planning and what you might need.
Getting your money to us
- Donate via our website. Deposit the money you have raised into your bank account, and make a donation here. Don't forget to let us know how you raised the money so we can thank you!
- Send us a cheque. Please make this payable to National Literacy Trust and sent to 68 South Lambeth Road, London, SW8 1RL. Please include a note to tell us know you raised the money.
- Pay into our bank account. Please call us on 020 7820 6254 for our bank account details.
- Please don't send cash in the post!
If you have any questions, or would like to find out more about how your school can support our work, please get in touch with with our Fundraising and Events Manager Laura on 020 7820 6254, or send her an email.