- Engage with research and develop sustainable strategies to embed a culture of reading in your school and classroom.
- Develop an understanding of evidence around the gender gap in literacy and try new approaches
- This course, run by the NewsWise programme team, will help you to increase your pupils' awareness of the media’s impact upon their behaviour, identity and wellbeing.
Could you host training?
We are always looking for enthusiastic schools across the UK to host our training programmes. We ask you to:
- Provide a teaching space with IT facilities
- Print resources for the sessions
- Organise lunch where required
In return, we offer a complimentary place on the course. This is also a great opportunity for you to position yourself as a research-led school.