How long is the training?
This online training consists of two 90-minute sessions.
What will I learn?
- Reading, vocabulary and how they work together – the research and the ‘vocabulary gap’
- Word meaning, word knowledge and word-building – exploring new language and the three-tier model
- Learning and loving new words – direct and indirect instruction
- Practical strategies for teaching vocabulary
- Reflection and further resources
What are the costs?
£1,100 for a whole-school booking to be delivered on a mutually agreed date.
For scheduled training, £140 for a single booking, with a £25 discount per booking for National Literacy Trust members. Sign up to our newsletter to be informed of upcoming scheduled training dates.
How can I arrange training?
For more information and to arrange training, please email Ruth King.
"A very enjoyable and very relevant course with super recommendations."Training attendee, Birmingham