The course is available in a 1 day, 1.5 day or 3 day version, with days spread across one or two terms to allow time for action research.
To promote collaborative practice, we encourage two teachers from each school (including the literacy lead) to attend. We also invite a head or senior leader to attend the first session free of charge.
- 1 day workshop available as whole school inset - prices available on request
- 1.5 day version: £350 for the first participant, £250 for each colleague*
- 3 day version: £650 for the first participant, £450 for each colleague*
- We invite a head or senior leader from each school to attend the first session free of charge
- Follow up consultancy may be available on request
Attendance includes one year's membership of the National Literacy Trust giving all teachers in the school access to a range of resources.
*existing National Literacy Trust members receive a £100 discount per school for the 3 day course, £50 off per school for the 1.5 day course and £25 off per school for the 1-day workshop.