The 2019 Rugby World Cup kicks off in Japan on Friday 20 September. Why not get involved and raise money to improve the literacy skills of disadvantaged children with our Rugby World Cup sweepstake kit?
Here’s how it works:
- Print out the Rugby World Cup sweepstake kit
- Cut out the names of the countries and offer them to your colleagues, friends or family for a suggested donation of £4
- Write down the name of the person who drew that team
- Once the competition is over, the person who picked out the winner of the World Cup wins half of the sweep stake pot
- The other half is donated to the National Literacy Trust via our website using the reference ‘Rugby 2019’
- We’ll send you a certificate in the post!