Our 2019 auction has just opened for bids, and there are some incredible one-of-a-kind prizes up for grabs. Each year, this auction raises vital funds for our work, enabling us to continue improving literacy and changing the life stories of disadvantaged children across the UK.
From books annotated by their authors, to original artwork and signed sports memorabilia, this auction has something for everyone…
One-of-a-kind literary prizes
- A copy of Hetty Feather, annotated by hand by Jacqueline Wilson
- Tickets to see Michelle Obama at the O2, along with two signed copies of her memoir
- A visit to your book group from award-winning author Joanna Trollope
View the full list of literary prizes.
- Original Jackie Morris artwork from the book The Lost Words
- A hand-painted vase from artist Lisa Katzenstein
View the full list of artwork up for grabs.
Sports memorabilia and tickets
- Two tickets to an exclusive screening of 89, hosted by former Arsenal and England player Lee Dixon
- A signed Kyle Walker Manchester City shirt
- A private box for 18 at Lord’s for the Royal London One-Day Cup
View the full list of sports-themed lots.
- A cookery lesson with the Great British Bake Off’s Prue Leith
- Go behind-the-scenes of Have I Got News For You, including post-show drinks with Ian Hislop and Paul Merton
- Two golden tickets to this summer’s Hay Festival
The online auction website will close at 8pm on Tuesday 12 March, so don’t miss out on taking home one of these amazing prizes!