Do you live in Doncaster and want to improve your literacy and employability skills?
As part of the Doncaster Summer Staycation programme we are offering six literacy and employability sessions for 15-16 year olds.
The workshops run throughout July and August and cover topics such as CV writing, interview skills and how to do a digital audit.
Next session dates and content
- 30 July, 10-11am - job exploration
- 6 August, 10-11am - public speaking
- 13 August, 10-11am - digital audit and job seeking
- 20 August, 10-11am - CV workshop
- 27 August 10-11am - mock interviews
Learn more about the Doncaster Summer Staycation programme here
- You must be aged 15-16
- You must live in Doncaster