Thank you to everyone who attended the Where's Wally? fun run at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park on Sunday 15 March, and to everyone who is taking part in our Where's Wally virtual run! We are incredibly grateful for your support!
Full information about the event, including race results, can be found in our runners zone.
There's more than one way to be a Wally!
You can still show your stripes for literacy and earn your Where's Wally? finisher's medal and goody bag by taking part in our Where's Wally? virtual run!
- If you had previously registered to take part in the Where's Wally? fun run on Sunday 15 March 2020 and were going to pick up your Where’s Wally? costume on the day, please request a costume here and we will post it to you.
- Set up your JustGiving page and raise a minimum of £20 to support our vital work.
- For everyone who raises over £50 you will be entered into a draw to win some great prizes which include: a £60 Go Ape Voucher, paintball vouchers, £75 towards dining and drinks at The Trafalgar St. James, family tickets for Clown Town, the Children's Discovery Centre, Battersea Park Children's Zoo and much more!
- Everyone who raises over £150 will receive a National Literacy Trust branded technical running vest.
- Complete your 1km, 5km or 10km run, jog or walk in your local area (or in the gym) at a time of your choosing, while wearing your Wally costume.
- Join our community on Strava or join our Where's Wally? Facebook group. Record proof of your achievement by posting pictures and videos on social media using #mywallyrun, and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your challenge is complete.
- On completion, we will send you your Where's Wally? finisher's medal, certificate of thanks, and goody bag items in the post.
Registration for the Where’s Wally? fun run is also open for new participants. You can register online here.
Register your interest in our next event!
If you would like to be the first to know about our next Where's Wally? fun run, email Laura or Emily email@example.com
Thank you! If you have any questions please contact Laura or Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where's Wally? © NBC Universal. All rights reserved. Supported by Walker Books, publishers of Where's Wally?