In this resource we have included five worksheets covering:
- Writing a presentation – including some top tips for a nailing a presentation, and a worksheet for students to create their own presentations at home.
- Creating a CV – top tips for writing a killer CV, along with a template for students to write their own.
- Writing a cover letter –a guide to what should be included in a cover letter, some top tips on how to stand out from the crowd, along with a worksheet for students to write their own formal email.
- Elevator pitches - a guide to what an elevator pitch is and what to include along with a template for students to create their own.
- Tips for studying from home – some top tips for students on how to successfully study at home.
For more resources, guidance and inspirational videos visit https://www.lancome.co.uk/discover-lancome/words-for-work
This guidance has been compiled by our Words for Work team, responsible for our flagship literacy and employability programmes that support students to gain the literacy and communication skills they need to reach their potential.