We’ve pulled together a range of fantastic new resources, author interviews, exclusive membership offers and more to get schools and pupils excited about Libraries Week.
- Top authors tell us why they love their library
- Exclusive Cressida Cowell video: our wonderful author ambassador Cressida Cowell tells us why she thinks school libraries are crucial for helping children fall in love with reading:
- New ‘Advocacy for school libraries’ resource: using research from our school libraries review, this brand new resource will help you demonstrate the benefits of an effective school library and develop your school library provision. We’ve also made a selection of our premium library resources available for free
- New case study: a primary school librarian shares her experience of completing the Foyle Online Primary School course and how she has used it to help her transform reading in her school.
- Blog: our Love our Libraries programme manager, Victoria Dilly, shares her memories of the library and the memories of some of the wonderful authors she works with
You can show your support for Libraries Week on social media using #LibrariesWeek.