- Engage with research and develop sustainable strategies to embed a culture of reading in your school and classroom.
- 1.5 day CPD for secondary teachers to build skills in reading and address issues around transition.
- This one-day workshop examines the importance of developing reading skills and building vocabulary as an integral part of literacy.
- Develop an understanding of evidence around the gender gap in literacy and try new approaches
- Explore language features of different subjects and develop skills to embed literacy in your teaching.
Could you host training?
We are always looking for enthusiastic schools across the UK to host our training programmes. We ask you to:
- Provide a teaching space with IT facilities
- Print resources for the sessions
- Organise lunch where required
In return, we offer a complimentary place on the course. This is also a great opportunity for you to position yourself as a research-led school.