Our Get Suffolk Reading campaign has launched their new reward card scheme in partnership with Suffolk Libraries to encourage families to read together to improve wellbeing and aspiration in youngsters.
How it works
Families are encouraged to attend six events held by Get Suffolk Reading or one of its partners for the chance to win prizes for the whole family!
Families can find participating events online - just look for the roundel next to activities on the Suffolk Libraries Get Creative website.
At each event, children or parents should get a member of staff to sign the card to show attendance. Grab a card at your first event!
Once all six spaces have been marked, visit one of the participating libraries to hand in the completed card and claim a reward. One card per child at any one time.
Participating Suffolk libraries
- Oulton Broad
More chances to win!
Cards can also be entered into a monthly prize draw for a chance to win a bigger prize for the whole family to enjoy.
Families who wish to be entered into the monthly prize draw will be asked for contact information when handing in their completed card at one of the participating libraries.
Get Suffolk Reading is a campaign led by the National Literacy Trust in partnership with Suffolk County Council that encourages families to read together to improve wellbeing and aspiration in young children.
Terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the Get Suffolk Reading reward card scheme. The promoters are the National Literacy Trust only.
- To be eligible to enter you must be a young person or family of any age, living in the county of Suffolk.
- It is free of charge to enter.
- Prizes offered are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, in the event of unforeseen circumstances the promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of comparable value.
- Winners will be notified using the contact details supplied for entry and asked to acknowledge the notification.
- If we do not receive confirmation of acceptance within two weeks of notification the prize will be forfeited, and a new winner will be selected.
- By taking part in this promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The National Literacy Trust may in their absolute discretion modify, amend, cancel or suspend these terms and conditions at any time if they deem necessary or if circumstances arise beyond their control.
- The National Literacy Trust reserves the right in their absolute discretion to disqualify from this competition any entrant who they believe has not complied with these terms and conditions or acted in good faith.
- The promoters’ decisions are final in all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.