Birmingham Stories Virtual Poetry Club
- These terms and conditions apply to the Birmingham Stories Virtual Poetry Club. The promoters are the National Literacy Trust only.
- The eligible age for entries to this challenge is young people and adults over the age of 11.
- The closing date for entries is midnight on the final day of each month.
- Eligible entries will be entered in to a prize draw, with a winner chosen at random.
- Notification to winning entrants will be on the first week off each month, following the last month’s entries.
- The winning entrant will win a book in a genre of their choice, subject to availability.
For details of how to take part, see the web page: https://literacytrust.org.uk/communities/birmingham/families/birmingham-stories-poetry-club/
General terms and conditions
- The virtual poetry club is free of charge to enter.
- Entries must be submitted via email.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- There will not be a notification of receipt for entries.
- Prizes offered are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, in the event of unforeseen circumstances the promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value.
- Winners will be notified using the contact details supplied for entry, and asked to acknowledge the notification.
- If we do not receive confirmation of acceptance within three days of notification the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected.
- By accepting a prize the winning school will consent to their success being publicly announced by the National Literacy Trust on our social media, website, and in other media. You will never be approached directly by a journalist.
- By taking part in this promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The National Literacy Trust may in their absolute discretion modify, amend, cancel or suspend these terms and conditions at any time if they deem necessary or if circumstances arise beyond their control.
- The National Literacy Trust reserves the right in their absolute discretion to disqualify from this competition any entrant who they believe has not complied with these terms and conditions or acted in good faith.
- The promoters’ decisions are final in all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.