- Date: 5 February, 2022
- Location: Olympic Park, London
- Registration fee: £45
- Fundraising target: £350
Are you brave enough to experience the UK’s highest free-fall abseil from the Olympic Park’s ArcelorMittal Orbit and raise money for the National Literacy Trust?
You control the speed of your descent, so enjoy the breathtaking skyline of London from one of the most unique locations in the city. Join the National Literacy Trust team of brave adventurers and dangle in free space, 80m above the ground, creating lasting memories with family and friends and raising money to give disadvantaged children the literacy skills they need to succeed. This winter challenge is extreme and we'd love you to join us.
You will receive
- A National Literacy Trust t-shirt to abseil in.
- A dedicated contact to help with your fundraising and support you in the lead up to the event
- An unforgettable day of adrenaline and adventure!
- Minimum age: 14 years old (under 18’s require parental consent)
- Minimum height: 1.2 metres
- Maximum weight for harnesses: 19 stones (120 kg)
- Maximum upper leg circumference for harnesses: 75cm
- Maximum waist circumference for harnesses: 130cm