To celebrate International Women’s Day 2020, we’ve created two free classroom resources for primary and secondary schools.
International Women’s Day book list
- A book list brimming with inspiring reads and audiobooks for children and young people aged 3 to 18
- Titles include:
- Sulwe (Puffin) by Lupita Nyong’o and illustrated by Vashti Harrison,
- Fantastically Great Women Who Changed the World (Bloomsbury) by Kate Pankhurst
- Becoming (Viking) by Michelle Obama
- We asked adults what advice they would give to their younger self
- From their advice, we created a poster to inspire the hopes and dreams of young people today
To mark International Women’s Day, we also published new research in partnership with Lancôme on the relationship between aspirations, literacy and gender for young people and adults.