Register your interest to take part in 2022
Our annual survey of pupils aged 5 to 18 explores children and young people’s reading, writing, speaking and listening enjoyment, behaviour and attitudes.
Taking part in the survey is free of charge, and all participating schools will get their own individual school report that outlines basic findings, which you can compare nationally once the national reports are published.
You could use your report to:
- Inform your literacy and numeracy strategy
- Give as supporting evidence to OFSTED
- Review your current provision
Registration for our 2022 survey is now open. The survey will run until Friday 11 March.
Please complete the below form to register your school.
- In order to authorise your school-specific link you will need to use an email address registered to your school
- We run separate surveys for children aged 5-8 and for 9-18. Please specify which survey(s) you would like links for
Upon registering you will receive a confirmation email. Once the survey is open we will get in touch again with a bespoke link or links for you to share with your pupils.
Setting the survey as homework? We have guidance for pupils completing the survey at home here.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.