Advertising with the National Literacy Trust can provide your organisation with a unique opportunity to access engaged literacy professionals.
National Literacy Trust website
- Our website literacytrust.org.uk has over 60,000 monthly unique users
- The main audience for our website is UK education professionals
- Visitors use the site for literacy resources, research, news and policy updates.
- News stories focus on current news about our work and literacy in the UK
- Blog articles appear on the blog page of our website. These are more personal and are linked to a current issue or event.
Costs to advertise:
- We have 97,400 Twitter followers and post between five and 10 times a day
- We have 20,773 likes on Facebook and we post once every day
- We have 16.400 Instagram followers and post on our grid and stories every day
- Our posts are image-led and cover our work, literacy trends and news of interest to our followers
- Our followers include teachers, librarians, corporate representatives and publicists
Cost to advertise:
- A package of 4 tweets and 1 Facebook post: £500 + VAT
- We have 38,000 subscribers to our monthly newsletter
- Audience includes teachers, education professionals, librarians, businesses and publishers
- Newsletter content includes updates on our programmes and research, events, literacy news and case studies
Cost to advertise
- £500 for one month, £1,200 for three months, £2,500 for six months
- 50 words of copy and a link
Words for Life website
- Our parent-facing site, Words for Life has 150,000 monthly unique users
- Content includes milestones in communication development, tips and fun activities help parents to support their children’s literacy skills
- Quarterly themes feature in-depth content on a particular topic e.g. comic books or festive-themed activities
Cost to advertise
- A news article with an image: £350
- Sponsorship of a theme: from £4,000
Download our rate card
For more information or to book your advert, please email email@example.com.