Government advice and Sport England state that staying physically active during times of social distancing is important for both our physical and mental wellbeing. Story Quest trails enable you to follow government guidelines as part of your families exercise routine.
Story Quest also supports children to access important elements of the National Curriculum including:
- English – developing reading and writing skills
- P.E – physical activities
- Geography – map reading skills and challenges
Story Quest advice
- Only go on a Story Quest with the people you live with, your support bubble, or by meeting one person from another household (children under school age, as well as those dependent on round-the-clock care, such as those with severe disabilities, who are with their parents, will not count towards the limit on two people meeting outside).
- Ensure you follow social distancing guidelines and stay two metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or one metre with extra precautions in place (such as wearing face coverings).
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds before and after completing a Story Quest, and then again as soon as you get home.
- Do not leave the house if you or any family members are showing any of the sign of the virus.
For the most up to date government guidelines visit this website.
If you have any concerns please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.