Government advice and Sport England state that staying physically active during times of social distancing is important for both our physical and mental wellbeing. Story Quest trails enable you to follow government guidelines in local green spaces.
Story Quest also supports children to access important elements of the National Curriculum including:
- English – developing reading and writing skills
- P.E – physical activities
- Geography – map reading skills and challenges
Story Quest advice
Please remember to:
- Wash your hands before and after your completing a story, and then again as soon as you get home.
- When you are outside you can meet in groups of up to six people from different households. Gatherings larger than six should only take place if everyone is from just two households.
- Ensure you follow social distancing guidelines and stay at least one metre away from anyone who does not live in your house.
- Do not leave the house if you or any family members are showing any of the sign of the virus.
If you have any concerns please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.