How long is the training?
This online training involves two 90 minute sessions.
What will I learn?
- Uses evidence from research and theory to investigate effective literacy strategies for teaching and learning science (physics, chemistry and biology).
- Introduces active reading strategies with science texts.
- Develops knowledge and strategies for teaching scientific vocabulary.
- Introduces a framework for modelling and planning longer writing questions.
Who is the training suitable for?
- Science teachers.
- Middle leaders and department or faculty leaders.
- Whole school literacy leaders or literacy co-ordinators.
What are the costs?
£1,200 for the 2 sessions.
How can I arrange a session?
For more information and to arrange a session, please email Marlene Vasquez-Cain: email@example.com