How long is the training?
This online training involves two 90 minute sessions.
What will I learn?
- Explores the specific literacy skills required for students to achieve in mathematics and links to current priorities.
- Demonstrates how carefully constructed classroom tasks support students’ literacy skills.
- Equips teachers with strategies and resources to develop literacy for learning mathematics in their own classroom.
Who is the training suitable for?
- For mathematics teachers.
- For middle leaders/department or faculty leaders.
- For whole school literacy leaders/literacy co-ordinators.
What are the costs?
£1,200 for the 2 sessions.
How can I arrange a session?
For more information and to arrange a session, please email Marlene Vasquez-Cain: email@example.com