This online training involves one 90-minute sessions.
Session date: Wednesday 16 November 2022 15.30 – 17:00
- Explores skills, knowledge and practical approaches for the teaching of creative writing with students in Key Stages 3 and 4
- Develops knowledge and understanding of creative writing processes
- Improves confidence in the teaching of narrative and descriptive writing
- Considers ways of embedding new approaches into regular classroom practice
Participants will need a pen and notebook and should be prepared for a hands-on, practical experience in which they will reflect on their own writing in order to develop students’ creative writing.
- Secondary practitioners with extended writing in their subject
- Literacy leads, who are supporting departments with developing students’ writing in a subject, or subjects
£60 for a single ticket