This online training involves two 90-minute sessions.
Autumn term training dates coming soon.
- Uses evidence from research to investigate effective literacy strategies for teaching and learning in history
- Explores active reading strategies to engage with a variety of texts
- Develops strategies to support vocabulary acquisition
- Explores how to move students informal talk into formal, academic written language
- Reflects on the importance of modelling the reading to writing sequence to improve writing
- Secondary subject leaders and practitioners
- Literacy leaders, who may be supporting a subject area
- Line Managers of subject areas
£120 for a single ticket
£1,200 for a group session