Thanks again for signing up to our Where’s Wally? fun run 2019. Thank you in advance for fundraising. The money you raise will help us continue our vital work with disadvantaged children and families. There are lots of ways to make the most of your fundraising; have a look at our fundraising guide for lots of hints, tips and ideas.
There is no minimum sponsorship, but we are asking all our Wallys to raise as much as possible. Our suggested targets are:
- Children should aim to raise £25
- £25 could give a family from a deprived community the skills and support they need to develop their children’s reading, breaking the cycle of disadvantage
- Adults should aim to raise £100
- £100 could give 30 disadvantaged children their very first book
- Families should aim to raise £150
- £150 could give 3 children who have fallen behind in their reading 20 hours of motivational literacy support each
We are happy to send you materials to help with your fundraising. Please get in touch if you would like to request a pack.
If you organise any fundraising events, we would love to hear what you get up to. Tag us @literacy_trust in any photos on social media or send us an email.
Where’s Wally? © NBC Universal. All rights reserved. Supported by Walker Books, publishers of Where's Wally?