Our seventh annual Where’s Wally? fun run took place on 17 March 2019, kindly sponsored by Clarks.
Thank you to everyone who took part and raised money for the National Literacy Trust. The photos will be uploaded to our Facebook page later today, so keep an eye on them.
Race day results can be found here.
There is still time to fundraise:
Everyone who meets (or exceeds) our fundraising targets will be entered into a draw to win an incredible prize. Here are some of the fantastic prizes up for grabs:
- Dinner at Ben's Canteen and a bottle of their famous bloody Mary mix
- A hamper worth £50 from North St Deli
- Two family tickets to the Old Operating Theatre Museum
- Four tickets to theBeasts of London exhibition
- A family ticket to the Postal Museum
- A family ticket to Discover: Children's Story Centre
- £15 to spend at Flotsam & Jetsam
- Under 12s £25
- Adults £100
- Families £150
If you have raised money offline the easiest way to get it to us is to donate it on our website. Please ensure you put 'Where's Wally' in the reference so we can add you to our prize draw. If you have raised money on Just Giving there is nothing else you need to do.
To register your interest in taking part next year please fill out this form.
Where's Wally? © NBC Universal. All rights reserved. Supported by Walker Books, publishers of Where's Wally?