- Date: 31 August 2019
- Location: The Peak District
- Registration fee: From £45
- Minimum fundraising: From £180
Join us for TrekFest: The Peaks to help give disadvantaged children a route out of poverty. Choose a 25km or 50km route and trek through the stunning scenery of The Peak District. It more than lives up to its reputation as one of Britain’s most inspiring National Parks. Both routes start in the beautiful Hope Valley – the heart of the Peak District home to picturesque and ancient landscapes. The 25km route encompasses part of the enchanting Ladybower reservoir and the 50km route summits Kinder Scout – a moorland plateau that at 636m (2,087ft) is the highest point in the Peak District, Derbyshire and the East Midlands!
- Support with your training
- Amazing fundraising support from our friendly team
- A National Literacy Trust t-shirt to train in
- Support along the route from the incredible TrekFest crew
- Water and snacks to keep you going
- Chipped timing
- Finisher’s medal and t-shirt
- A hot meal and celebratory drink as you cross the finish line
- & much more!
Please note that the registration fee only covers your place, and does not include travel or accommodation.
If this date or location doesn't work for you, you could take part in TrekFest: The Beacons on 6 July 2019.