- Date: 6 July 2019
- Location: Brecon Beacons National Park
- Registration Fee: From £55
- Minimum Fundraising: From £180
Join us for TrekFest: The Beacons to help give disadvantaged children a route out of poverty. Choose a 25km or 50km route and test your limits with challenging climbs and steep descents. A great chance to experience the stunning scenery, rolling countryside and impressive mountains the Brecon Beacons National Park has to offer. This incredible mountain range runs through the centre of South Wales and is a training ground of the SAS. Both routes venture to the summit of Pen Y Fan – the highest peak in southern Britain. From here you’ll witness just how beautiful and diverse this National Park really is!
- Support with your training
- Amazing fundraising support from our friendly team
- A National Literacy Trust t-shirt to train in
- Support along the route from the incredible TrekFest crew
- Water and snacks to keep you going
- Chipped timing
- Finisher’s medal and t-shirt
- A hot meal and celebratory drink as you cross the finish line
And much more!
Please note that the registration fee only covers your place, and does not include travel or accommodation.
If this date or location doesn't work for you, you could take part in TrekFest: The Peaks on 31 August 2019.
If you would like to join our Beacons team, or have any questions, please get in touch with our Fundraising and Events Manager Katharine. You can send her an email, or give her a call on 020 7820 6254.