- Date: 8 June 2019, 22 June 2019, 6 July 2019, 13 July 2019
- Distance: 50km or 100km
- Location: London, Glasgow, Bristol, Liverpool
- Registration fee: From £35
- Minimum sponsorship: £175
Join our team for this special cycle challenge! Choose between a 50km or 100km route around your chosen city. Explore the city’s famous landmarks and top sights, discover some lesser known treasures, and help us give disadvantaged children a route out of poverty.
Cycle on your own, or with friends, family or colleagues. Nightrider isn’t a race, and isn’t timed, it is all about having a good time and cycling together. There will be full support and back up throughout the ride, as well as regular break stops. You will also be rewarded with a breakfast-roll and a medal at the finish.
As part of Team Literacy, you will receive:
- Amazing fundraising support from our friendly team
- Support with your training
- A free National Literacy Trust t-shirt to train and ride in
- A breakfast roll and medal at the finish line