All presentations from the Talk To Your Baby 2020 speakers are now available to download. Thank you to all delegates who made this year's conference such a success.
If you would like to attend next year's conference please complete our expression of interest form and we will notify you when tickets become available.
2020 speakers included:
- Jan Dubiel – internationally renowned specialist in early childhood education
- Judith Parke – the National Literacy Trust's Head of Home Learning Environment
- Deborah Powers – Speech and Language Therapist at Time to Talk Warwickshire
- Michelle Peter – Institute of Psychology, Health and Society at University of Liverpool
- Dave Neale – Centre for Research on Play in Education, Development and Learning (PEDAL)
- Alison David – Consumer Insight Director at Egmont Publishing
- Jeanne Shinskey– the Royal Holloway University of London Baby Lab