Here you will find PDF copies of all of the presentations given at Talk To Your Baby 2019. Thank you to all delegates who made this year's conference such a success.
If you would like to attend next year's conference please complete our expression of interest form and we will notify you when tickets become available.
Please note these presentations are only available to 2019 delegates. If you attended but have not received login information please email email@example.com.
- Professor Anna Theakston: Reading infants' early the gestures - the latest research from LuCiD
- Shabira Papain: The Baby Buddy app - evidence-based information in the palm of parents' hands
- Jess Eddlestone: The HELLO project
- Ludovica Serratrice: Bilingual babies
- Sharon Freeman: ESOL Stepping Stones
- Tracey Jevons-Hazzard: An overview of the Small Steps, Big Changes programme
- Susie Owen: Social mobility in the early years - a ministerial priority
- Nick Skinner: "Sing to Your Baby" - an initiative designed to facilitate early language development
- Elizabeth Meins: The role of parents' mind-mindedness in predicting children's development