Many presentations from the Talk To Your Baby 2021 speakers are now available to download. Thank you to all delegates who made this year's conference such a success.
If you would like to attend next year's conference please complete our expression of interest form and we will notify you when tickets become available.
2021 speakers included:
- Sally Hogg - Head of Policy and Campaigning at the Parent-Infant Foundation.
- Jamel Carly-Campbell - early years educator, consultant and children's author.
- Debbie Brace - early language consultant.
- Dr Angus MacBeth - Senior Lecturer in Clinical Psychology at the University of Edinburgh.
- Keith Clements - Senior Researcher at the National Children's Bureau.
- Nayeli Gonzalez-Gomez - Senior Lecturer at Oxford Brookes University and a member of the Brookes Babylab.
- Keynote speaker - Laura Henry-Allain - early education expert, consultant, author and speaker, and creator of the JoJo and Gran Gran characters, featured in the CBeebies series of the same name.