Here you will find all of the resources to help you with your action research project.
Before you start
- Don't forget to invite colleagues onto your membership so they can access these resources too! You can do that here.
After day 2
Between now and day 3, we want you to carry out an action research project in your school trying a new approach to parental engagement, reading for pleasure, or a combination of the two. By now you should have identified a focus group you want to work with but use the handouts and the slides listed here to help if you're unsure.
- Download additional copies of handouts to help with your planning and to share information with colleagues
- Use the easy of implementation diagram to help plan your project
- Use other resources across our website to support your project
- Use the case study format listed here to plan your presentation for day 3
We're here to help! If you need directing to a particular resource, if you have any questions or if you just want to talk through your ideas you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.