Show your stripes for literacy and earn your Where's Wally? finisher's medal by taking part in our Where's Wally? virtual challenge
- Choose from the following challenges:
- 1km, 5km or 10km run, jog or walk in your local area or in the garden
- 10,000 or 15,000 or 20,000 step challenge in a day in your home or garden
- Register online, and we'll send your Where's Wally? costume in the post
- Set up your JustGiving page and raise a minimum of £20 to support our vital work.
- For everyone who raises over £50 you will be entered into a draw to win some great prizes which include: a £60 Go Ape Voucher, paintball vouchers, £75 towards dining and drinks at The Trafalgar St. James, family tickets for Clown Town, the Children's Discovery Centre, Battersea Park Children's Zoo and much more!
- Everyone who raises over £150 will receive a National Literacy Trust branded technical running vest.
- Complete your challenge before 30 April 2020, while wearing your Wally costume.
- Join our community on Strava or join our Where's Wally? Facebook group. Record proof of your achievement by posting pictures and videos on social media using #mywallychallenge, and email us at email@example.com to let us know your challenge is complete.
- On completion, we will send you your Where's Wally? finisher's medal and certificate of thanks in the post.
For more information contact Laura or Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org