Four days, two capital cities, one incredible challenge! Join #TeamLiteracy as we cycle 311 miles from London to Paris for the Tour de France.
This incredible challenge will take you through the beautiful Kent countryside to Dover, before crossing the Channel to Calais. You will ride along quiet French country lanes, through traditional market towns with views of the rolling, green fields of Northern France, and pass the war memorials and cemeteries of the Somme.
The pièce de résistance will be the final cycle to the Arc de Triomphe and on to the Champs-Élysées, following in the tyre tracks of the cycling greats before we see them cycle the same route the next day in the finale of the Tour de France!
- Dates: 15 - 19 July 2020
- Reg fee: £125
- Minimum fundraising: £1600 (or self fund for £800, and set your own fundraising target!)
- Transport by ferry and Eurostar
- All accommodation
- Support vehicles and crew
- English speaking guides
- Event crew & mechanics
- Route markers
Plus! By being part of the National Literacy Trust team you will help give disadvantaged children a route out of poverty and you will also receive:
- A National Literacy Trust t-shirt to wear on your challenge
- Amazing fundraising support from our friendly team
- Support with your training
- Regular updates about the impact of your support
Register today by filling in this form.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with our Fundraising and Events Manager Laura on 020 7820 6254, or send her an email.