This course helps teachers develop strategies to take their Key Stage 3 pupils beyond scaffolded writing, building confidence and self-assessment skills and providing a structure for pupils to tackle writing challenges across different text types.
The newly launched secondary version of the training is designed to support writing across the curriculum and we encourage subject teachers from different departments to participate.
As part of this free training you will receive:
- A 1.5 day CPD over two terms for up to two teachers (delivered offsite)
- Printed and online CPD resource booklets
- If needed we can provide cover costs up to £150
- A 1 hour in school staff introduction session
- 1 year National Literacy Trust membership (worth £100)
We are offering schools in Manchester free places on this pilot programme, subject to eligibility. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Exact dates tbc