12 Mar 2024
3:30pm - 5:00pm
This online training involves one 90-minute session
Tuesday 12 March 2024 15:30-17:00
- Explores skills, knowledge and practical approaches for the teaching of creative writing with students in Key Stages 3 and 4
- Develops knowledge and understanding of creative writing processes
- Improves confidence in the teaching of narrative and descriptive writing
- Considers ways of embedding new approaches into regular classroom practice
Participants will need a pen and notebook and should be prepared for a hands-on, practical experience in which they will reflect on their own writing in order to develop students’ creative writing. Each participant should have a working camera and microphone and be ready to participate fully in discussions.
- Secondary English teachers
Please contact Jess Hirst if you have any questions.