How long is the training?
This online training involves two 90-minute sessions.
Session one: Tuesday 1 March 2022 15.30 – 17.00
Session two: Thursday 17 March 2022 15.30 – 17.00
What will I learn?
- Explores the specific literacy skills required for students to achieve in mathematics and links to current priorities
- Demonstrates how carefully constructed classroom tasks support students’ literacy skills
- Equips teachers with strategies and resources to develop literacy for learning mathematics in their own classroom
Who is the training suitable for?
- For mathematics teachers
- For middle leaders/department or faculty leaders
- For whole school literacy leaders/literacy coordinators