We’re proud to partner with The Bupa Foundation – a charity which runs and helps fund practical projects that have a positive impact on people’s mental health. The Bupa Foundation works with educational professionals, sharing wellbeing expertise through their Wellbeing for Educators programme.
Wellbeing for Educators programme
- Free 90-minute, virtual wellbeing workshops for schools across the UK
- Delivered by Bupa’s wellbeing coaches
- The programme shares tools and techniques to help you manage your energy levels and practical ways to support a wellbeing culture in your school.
- The approach is leadership-led: starting with a workshop for the senior leadership team and wellbeing champions, followed by workshops for wider staff tailored to your school’s needs.
- After the workshops have taken place, we encourage you to embed the programme into your school’s way of working and our trained coaches can provide follow up support and materials to help with this.
How to get involved:
Once you’ve registered your interest, the Bupa Foundation will be in touch to talk about a workshop for your school.
Download free Wellbeing for Educator resources to help keep your energy in a good place.